Our major services include supporting commercialization through designing and planning businesses to meet global market requirements, introducing new technologies, supporting M&A and joint ventures, and providing innovative technologies.
Examples of our representative services:
- Introducing new potential technologies
- Evaluating new innovative technologies
- Developing business strategies and providing consultation
- Supporting negotiations for M&A, joint ventures, and licensing
- Supporting and providing consultation vis-à-vis management of new companies and new businesses
- Supporting capital procurement and introducing potential investors for start-up companies
- Managing intellectual property and patents, Intellectual property search “IPSAR” (Intellectual Property Strategic Analysis Report)
- Providing and supporting education and training programs for global business persons and entrepreneurs
Lithium-ion batteries, photovoltaic cells, solar power plants, EDLC, fuel cells, and other energy-related services. Comprehensive energy management, displays, LEDs, medical devices, water treatment, and other high-tech fields and advanced materials. Nano-materials, ion liquid, and ion-liquid related high-function materials.
US (especially, Silicon Valley), Japan, Europe, India, Singapore, Korea, China, Taiwan, and others.